You know, this couple of days got me thinking.. How would've life been like if dad was still around? I would've been a little easier i guess. He would've got me and Kim a car and i guess Kim wouldnt have went TAR College. I guess i would've been selecting colleges by now if he was around but, he's not and i am still wondering if I'll be going college or not. But i guess with him not around i had alot of benefits too right guys? I mean, if he was around, I wouldnt have met most of you guys. I would've been stuck at home like how i was when he was around. Doing the stuff he wanted me to do. I guess i would say, I prefered missing you then the vice versa i guess. Anyways, Happy Belated New Year to all the spirits and and and...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NUSH!!!

And also an early one birthday wish to RANDY SWEE

Happy Birthday you two. Chaoz.
No comments:
Post a Comment