Thursday, July 29, 2010

I HEART KLANG YO.

Its actually been motherfucking long since i actually type something in this blog. hah. Well actually for those fuckers who have not sense my presence in town, I'll fucking say this...

TOMMY MOTHERFUCKING SEOW IS IN YOUR TOWN.

and how much i love this town? I actually got pins to tell the world.

Picture Courtesy Of Samantha Katie James.

















yeah, REPRESENT whores.

2. For the past two months, I've also been in the Nike Cup.

The Promotional Poster. 

Tied for 3rd place in Qualifying Round.
Now that's as far as I'm going to go as for speaking about the tournament. It does not end nice. 

And here's some sweet memories.

Sundays are heaven in there.

Kayaks With The Tzeq.
The Infamous M-16 in the hands of Yours Truly.


Believe or not, I actually miss camp. It was easy and simple inside. Life outside kick you in the ass fast. But I'm settling in.
5 Months Later...

Cold Chilling Beers.
These fuggers won the grand price.
He Helped.
But Kita Masih Same.

"LILT"

No comments:

Post a Comment