Sunday, August 2, 2009

I'm Good. I'm Gone.

Lykke Li has been spinning me lately. The track is so awesome. Anyways, I have Henna all over my hands thanks to Ching. My hands were her canvas yesterday at Convents Canteen Day. To me, Convents canteen never changes. Its smells and feels like one of those Pasar Malam only smaller. No offense k Convent People. Here's a pic of my fire breathing giraffe made by Ong Su-Ching.


I asked for the fire to make it less gayer but i think it still looks gay. Eh whatever ah, at least its cute.

Now I woke up this morning supposingly to go for my Amali but my agent forgot about me so changed it to Thursday. So since i didnt go, I watch TV instead. Watch E!News and found out something, MICHAEL JACKSON HAD A LOVE CHILD AKA SECRET SON. Now this are just rumours but Joe Jackson ( MJ's Dad) confirm Omer Batthi( The Secret Son) to be MJ's kid. Well its now up to you people to believe whatever you believe. But here's the videos.

First The News.



Then The Joe Jackson Confirmation.



And Finally The Dude.



Yeah He's Good. I personally believe he is MJ's Kid. Check the Face out, they look alike. THE EYES. And if he really is, damn he's making daddy proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment