I'm effing bored siaaaaa. Feel dead and bored of life. Waiting for something or someone that'll flyby and and excite me. I dont need entertainment i think, What i need is someone to entertain. And i just realize that there was something i didnt thank for oh so long after my break. This thing help me out so much. It distracted me from reality, it left me in my own world. Although most malaysian or most of my friend dont really like it, but i love it. I dont know what i would've been did if not for this
THING.
I thank it for making my day and I'm here defend it.
IT is not what those fuck up idiots make of it. It isnt all baggy pants, Oversize tee's and diamonds. IT isnt all yo yo yo. Its nothing like that. Its new age poetry. A way we deliver our feelings through the beat and with a mic. Its a way that for our closest of friends, will understand.
Of Course you pretty much figure out what I'm talking about by now.
I NEED TO THANK,
HIPHOP.
No comments:
Post a Comment