Thats just one of the lines out of Kid Cudi's The Prayer. My life this days are honestly, lack of music. I cant really go to the desktop pc to hear songs cause that'll just cause disturbance to people sleeping. This laptop have a few songs i transfered over but thats about it. And when ever i need to hear songs i like i have to go youtube to find for the song. Damn my life is miserable. Actually i just wanna say i want my PSP back from Kim. XD
Anyways, I've been dead bored the whole day. School suddenly didnt look so important in my life recently. I dont know why. Its just like somewhere I go now. But i gotta start studying harder. Trials a month away and I'm still stuck in 3 months agos chapters. Been so freaking busy. Now i just wanna get my License and see where life takes me to be honest. I feel like just living my life to the fullest. Like the saying, " Lifes a bitch and you die, Thats why you puff high, you never know when you gonna go, Life's a bitch and then you die.
Something else hit me yesterday. Or better yet, What Mario said hit me. He said I quote," Nothing last at this age, and it'll be stupid to think otherwise." True shit. After my last month, I know its not just a fact, Its a hurtful fucking fact. Well what can you do. We live then die.
I've been taking in alot of "what people said" stuff lately. No matter its sister, friend or old old historians. I just like how wise they are when they say it. I think i would go back to the greek times if i had a time machine. It'll be so cool to meet this people.
Well anyways, I know this shit is meaningless but whatever la OKAY.
Here's another interesting video.
They say this is where all of his misery started. The surgeries, the paranoia and most of all, the painkillers. The cause of his dead.
Tata people.
No comments:
Post a Comment