Monday, July 20, 2009

Just Return.

I just got back from Bukit Jalil. I'm uber happy now because, well i saw my heroes of football play. They were totally awesome. There was an awesome chick sitting two sits up too. LOL. Anyways, i went with J-Shawn. Was worry about the ticket so as soon as we got there, we ran. We litterely ran from as soon as we stepped out the LRT. I found a ticketing counter that was totally empty so got me and him tickets. We actually went in an hour early but of course we did it for the good sit. The stadium wasnt exactly packed today but i think there was still at least 40000 people who showed up. Mario join us right after the Warm Ups from the players of Malaysia XI and Man Utd. It was awesome to see them warm up. Rooney even became keeper for a bit. The game was awesome. I shouted till my voice changed. Oh oh oh, the moment of the game happen after the second half after Rooney came of the bench. He bulldoze over a Malaysian player on purpose. The player was so weak, he got stretchered of the game.

It was a great thing that Mario came, we had no ride home if he didnt show up. Had an awesome time hanging out at Bukit Jalil the last 4 days. I love ManUtd.

Anyways, I found this awesome video online.

Check it.



Awesome possum. I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment