Happy Anniversary Baby. This would've been one year if we stayed together. I miss you so much more every day but i deny it and ignore my feelings because, well thats what you wanted. If i could go back to the first time we met, you know i would with no hesitation. Its been a month now since you've been gone. I'm finally getting that license you always wanted me to get. How quick things change huh? Maria is married, Spm is getting closer, and etc etc. I think you're over me already but I still cant get over you. I cant have a good time without having images of you flashing through my head. I find it hard to even feel happy without you in my arms. I feel empty and worthless. I reminisce about hugging you secretly during work, making out in the storeroom or after closing time where we would wait for everyone to leave so that we finally can be snuggling off, and having our "makan" sessions during break time, singing to you that'll just annoy you so much when we were on the phone. I miss all that. People always asks me this days, am I okay and how am i taking the break up, I'll usually tell them, It is what it is. I'll never say I'm okay and even if i did, I lied to hide them away from my feelings. I thank god I have such wonderful friends to get me through this difficult times but until now, I still think of you everynight and how i could share my most darkest secret with you and not worry a third party was listening. I miss someone calling me instead of the other way around. Someone to tell me, I'm your girlfriend, you can tell me everything. The fact is, I find no comfort in anyone else this days and also realized, how much you really meant to me. I shed tears while typing this. I know i might be childish to you and should be moving on now but i just wanted to say happy anniversary and I am moving on now but I STILL WISH YOU WERE HERE.
Haha. Stupid huh the way i intro the video? Hope you're reading this.
No comments:
Post a Comment